This is my first blog thing. And I just got inspired to share my thoughts no matter how weird/silly/boring they may be.
That is all.
...oh wait, no it isn't.
Today was my first day of college classes.
I go to this kick ass university
I'll admit I thought I was really gonna hate it here but its pretty cool.
The campus is beautiful.
I'd love to take photos but my camera broke(along with my heart)...so I will get a job in order to save up for a new one.
I'm newly single so of course I did a little "boy scouting"...just some eye candy to get me through this period..nothing serious ANYTIME soon.
I had no luck...I wonder if its because i'm in that "no one else compares" phase or because the guys here are seriously unattractive. I think i'll go with both.
But anyways I think i'm transitioning well here, doing a lot better than I thought i'd be, considering I don't really know anybody and i'm away from my family. Oh and this whole not having classes everyday or only in the morning/evening is really blowing my mind I like it a lot cause I'll have more time to study and blog and stuff and yeah I know thats the whole point but I've got so much free time I don't know what to do with my self! It's truly insane but then again which part of my life isn't?
I had a GRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT day! And I have a feeling there are many more to come!
And Now to quote my good friend Asher Roth "Man, I love college!"
No comments:
Post a Comment