07 November 2010

I need you.

I'm in college and I don't have a laptop.  I  neeeeeeeed a laptop.

I'M IN LOVE WITH BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!! THIS ONE IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!

I'm in love with the color green and I need a new flash drive because I have trouble deleting stuff so I just buy new ones. This one is a 4GB the one I have now is only 1GB need I say more.

GREEN!!!!!!!!

This right here is an 8GB but its black and boring I know its just to save files but I like color. At least the case is green though!

HALLELUJAH! I obviously love this one even though its got pink in it and I do not like pink but it is tolerable. This one comes in a bundle, so does the butterfly lovers but this lappy top has way more memory and is bigger.  I wanted to be all Eco-friendly and get the netbook but my parents think I won't be able to see anything but no arguing on my part because they are buying it because I do not work and I'm just spoiled like that.  I know it will end once I reach adulthood so I'm just gonna live it up!  BTW this is my next semester supply list/Christmas wish list its missing a camera but I haven't found one that I've fallen in love with or is in our price range.  But there is time.  Any suggestions? :) 

No comments: