07 November 2010

love love love.

Love-a topic everyone seems to be blogging about lately.
It use to seem so simple at first but now its all so complicated to me, I thought I knew what love was.
I mean I think I've been in love before but I've never truly been in love. What's the difference any way?
This is all so confusing but I have to give you the back story on my situation...ok here goes...
so there is a boy that I like and one day we were sitting together and talking and I told him that I loved him.
this is sooo unlike me I don't say those words to anyone, well not without them saying it first followed by me trying to switch the subject or giving the "ohh i love you too" and not really meaning it.  I know that is terribly wrong to tell someone that and not mean it but I was young and I clearly don't know what love is! But I want to know, I want to feel loved and return those feelings to someone the exact way they feel towards me.  I'm not sure how much I love the boy or in what way or even why I said it, all I know is that they rolled off my tongue effortlessly and I wanted them to go back in because I can't possibly love him I know I care a lot for him but that is not the type of love I am searching for.  I want something spectacular, the type of love you read about or hear in Taylor Swift songs, the type so magical that you can't fall asleep at night because your overcome with immense joy, the boy that will love me forever and there is not a shadow of doubt that he will ever leave me because I know that we are made for each other.  Its more than just a feeling or how someone looks its a deep connection that cannot even be put into words because it is that powerful. I believe in fairy tales and I feel so strongly about this because it has happened to me(LONNGGG story but when you know, ya know).  Love is a lot of things but one thing it is not is uncertain.  I shouldn't have to question my love or have my love questioned.  I guess I got my answer huh? =/ 

No comments: