25 January 2011

not good.

THURSDAY.

Thursdays for me are thee suckiest days of the week, so naturally today was NO different.  My religion class dragged out, I do not like my Professor she is a piece of work I don’t know if I can handle 15 weeks with her. She is so rude and obnoxious! Then my COMM class wasn’t so bad it’s actually the highlight of my day, my most enjoyable class to date, the people are friendly and hilarious.  I left my COMM class early today because I went to a Study Abroad interest meeting. I was lost and walked around in circles a total of three times…yeah I’m kinda slow like that.  My English teacher from last semester (the one who failed me!) was hanging out in the hall with her underage cronies, I mean she’s not that old and yeah your suppose to interact with your students outside of class but its still really weird to me. She looks at me and says nothing, I mean we’re not friends, never liked her to begin with but out of respect don’t you think you could acknowledge me? You never replied to my email after you said contact you anytime about a certain assignment but thats another story. Anyway, I walk in and found a seat. She comes in later and walks around like there’s just all these free seats around the room when really the only one is right beside me. She must be overjoyed. After walking around a few times she finally asks the girl to the left of me “umm is anyone sitting here, do you think I could sit with you?” umm no duh bitch its the only seat, pop a squat promise not to hurt ya.  She pulls the chair out to like the back of the room, brings it forward and so far left you would think she was gonna sit on the poor girl (english teach=BIG girl) When she sits down she crosses her arms and legs to the left as well, as if I had any interest in talking to her anyway.  Yeah you failed me, maybe because i’m not that great of a writer and still need work okay, whatever “Professor knows best” so why would I be bitter about that, it’s whatever really.  The only thing I would be bitter about is you acting like you don’t know me and dirty looks as if I did something to you I mean really how old are we again and whose the one who got the failing grade? Yeah exactly, so then we are having this great time in the meeting learning about all the different countries I could go to, to study overseas and I just get soo excited. I really wanna go to Italy and Spain now. At first I was hell bent on France and Thailand. I’ll have to ask God to lead me where to go first because I WILL go to all just a matter of when he wants me there ;)
I had to rush out of the meeting early because my older sis had to head to work and my parents have to babysit and well…they’re my only ride.  Then I had to run back to the 4th floor to get the application cause my silly self left it on the table.  I went to the wrong floor and then got stuck in the elevator, I was out of breath and boy were my parents pissed cause if she’s late, my sis will lose her job, if she loses her job she’ll have to move back in. NOT HAPPENING, well, on second thought what do I care, I’ll be out of the country! (yay!) So yeah, when I get to the car I tell my parents about the awesome meeting I just attended but they were pissed and didn’t really care and told me “you’re not going anywhere.” (EXCUSE ME! Since when do you get to dictate every aspect of my life) I was so angry about what happened with the teacher, Boring RELB class, leaving the meeting early, and getting lost, I could have strangled them all, but instead I said my peace, put in my earphones and turned up my iPod so loud i bet the people in the next car could hear it.
I know I may not have all the money now and I’m really shy but I believe I can handle a semester or two abroad. Although they will not be with me I’ll have my Jesus and whenever I get homesick or something happens he’ll be right there with me. And we all have cell phones and skype and facebook and all that good stuff to keep in touch, although there’s nothing like being face to face with the ones you love.
My mom is worried I’ll fall in love with an Italian boy and bear his children before mid-semester.  Wow mom, I’ve made it 19 years celibate, doubt I’m gonna hook up with some Italian boy just cause he’s Italian. And besides I’m already in love, head over heels, and trust me he ain’t in Italy. I’m gonna miss him soooooooo much but this is something I have to do for myself. I hope he understands.