First day on a brand new planet

My rantings on things that interest me. Hope you enjoy :)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

31 January 2011

Taipei School in HCMC: Teacher Wanted

Taipei School in HCMC: Teacher Wanted: "Teacher wanted"
Posted by GorJess at 12:40 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ▼  January (5)
      • Taipei School in HCMC: Teacher Wanted
      • not good.
      • quotes!
      • Remember December photoshoot.
      • 2011.
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (1)

Followers

About Me

My photo
GorJess
My name is Jessica. I am a college student! I love to read, live to EAT, and enjoy being photographed as well as taking pictures of just about anything. I am not a model nor a photographer but I do enjoy it. I want to travel the world!
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.