I. am. terrible.
I really need to practice self control
AND saying the word "No"
I just said it in my head
but i feel so bad when i have to say it out loud to other people and to myself
I just got a really good idea for my english paper I just hope it rocks
Ummm I really wish I knew how to edit all this blog layout stuff
I think it looks boring but then again i like the simplicity...but i also wanna make it my own
I HAVE SOOOOOOOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY NEED TO MANAGE MY TIME BETTER!!!!!!!
I SWORE I'D BE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!
BUT COLLEGE IS WAY DIFFERENT FROM HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!
I DON'T WANNA GO BACK, I JUST WANT IT TO GET EASIER FOR ME!!!!
WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?
i hate caps...seriously.
I could've gotten so much done today...but i got a little carried away with...(something thats been taking my time lately)
i am so tired.
class in the a.m.
must. sleep. now.
bye.
p.s if you buy me season 4 of ghost whisperer for my birthday i will make sweet sweet love to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment