08 September 2010

Misery loves company

Now i'm not miserable or anything, i'm actually feeling really good.
theres just that theres this one person thats got my feeling some kind of way..I can't really explain it
but i don't hate it..ugh! but i just found out that one of my friends is in my same situation. so yeah that's what the title was about.  oh and just so you know this is not a romantic or whatever feeling just a feeling that is very strange and i'm glad i'm not alone in that feeling.

I HATE HOMEWORK!!!!!!
Just thought i'd mention that.

but, oh
i have neeeeewwwwwsssss!
I purchased a cell phone, yes my very first cell phone ever in my almost __(i'll let you insert)teen years of life!
It felt good, all my "friends" were happy for me

I only consider my self to have two friends (now) and they are sooo very far away from me right now it sucks
I cannot wait for christmas to come so we can be reunited
I don't really like people, i guess you could say i'm a loner.
And i'm ok with that, i'm all i need for right now.

Oh but i must be getting to bed i have class in the a.m.
night all <3

No comments: