September 10, 2010 WAS & IS the best day of my whole entire life!!!!!!!
And I do not say things like that often...
This is also the reason I have not posted anything since the 9th because the 10th is the day my whole entire life changed ahhhh it just makes me soo happy and crazy
I met the most amazing person in the world
It feels so unreal...I seriously think he may not be real
if he did not squeeze my hand I would not have known if I was still on this planet or not.
Have you ever saw someone and said "man, I've got to know this person, I've got to get close to them if i don't I will kick myself"?
well thats exactly what it was like for me
It was like I was being pulled to him magnetically
and he felt the exact same way!
...that is until....
the week ended
I felt like a princess, the only girl in the world
but just like that it ended
I wish I could keep that week on repeat forever
Actually, no I want new memories, I want a lifetime with him
this may sound completely and utterly insane to you, with it only being a week and me feeling like this
but if you do, you've obviously never been in love or understand how amazing and powerful it can be
I have to find him again
I know I didn't dream this
There's just no way
We will meet again.
It's fate.
"We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has only happened once, and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it."
No comments:
Post a Comment